Welcome To Chaotic DemonZ Guild Page!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Chaotic DemonZ Guild Page!

Rumble Fighter guild Chaotic DemonZ will Fight to tha top

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Room of trade is where u trade with guildies( Dont Scam them >,<)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaoticDemonZ
Admin

Room of trade is where u trade with guildies( Dont Scam them >,<) Empty
PostSubject: Room of trade is where u trade with guildies( Dont Scam them >,<)   Room of trade is where u trade with guildies( Dont Scam them >,<) EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 11:40 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://chaoticdemonz.forumotion.net
.dkbrawl

.dkbrawl

PostSubject: Re: Room of trade is where u trade with guildies( Dont Scam them >,<)   Room of trade is where u trade with guildies( Dont Scam them >,<) EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 1:12 pm

WOW I NEVER KNEW THAT! I THOUGHT THE ROOM OF TRADE WAS FOR FIGHTING PPL! lol!
Back to top Go down
DemonAli

DemonAli

PostSubject: yea trade room woo hoo   Room of trade is where u trade with guildies( Dont Scam them >,<) EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 1:15 pm

whoeva scams will b banned or even deleted from tha forums =]
Back to top Go down
LiLVi3TBo1

PostSubject: Re: Room of trade is where u trade with guildies( Dont Scam them >,<)   Room of trade is where u trade with guildies( Dont Scam them >,<) EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 5:10 pm

Sweet! Now we can trade!
Back to top Go down
rf-lioncub

rf-lioncub

PostSubject: Re: Room of trade is where u trade with guildies( Dont Scam them >,<)   Room of trade is where u trade with guildies( Dont Scam them >,<) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:56 pm

LiLVi3TBo1 wrote:
Sweet! Now we can trade!
lol dam his smileys-whispers to dk-
Back to top Go down
.dkbrawl

.dkbrawl

PostSubject: Re: Room of trade is where u trade with guildies( Dont Scam them >,<)   Room of trade is where u trade with guildies( Dont Scam them >,<) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:58 pm

wtf are u whispering to me about scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
rf-lioncub

rf-lioncub

PostSubject: Re: Room of trade is where u trade with guildies( Dont Scam them >,<)   Room of trade is where u trade with guildies( Dont Scam them >,<) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 2:00 pm

.dkbrawl wrote:
wtf are u whispering to me about scratch lol!
that demons smileys are weird o-o duh
Back to top Go down
.dkbrawl

.dkbrawl

PostSubject: Re: Room of trade is where u trade with guildies( Dont Scam them >,<)   Room of trade is where u trade with guildies( Dont Scam them >,<) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 2:00 pm

i think i see his smiling messages. it has 3 middle fingers Shocked lol!
Back to top Go down
rf-lioncub

rf-lioncub

PostSubject: Re: Room of trade is where u trade with guildies( Dont Scam them >,<)   Room of trade is where u trade with guildies( Dont Scam them >,<) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 2:01 pm

.dkbrawl wrote:
i think i see his smiling messages. it has 3 middle fingers Shocked lol!
>:O dam lol u have an eye for smileys
Back to top Go down
.dkbrawl

.dkbrawl

PostSubject: Re: Room of trade is where u trade with guildies( Dont Scam them >,<)   Room of trade is where u trade with guildies( Dont Scam them >,<) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 2:03 pm

ur giving me a nice comment ... some evil bunny huh? lol!
Back to top Go down
rf-lioncub

rf-lioncub

PostSubject: Re: Room of trade is where u trade with guildies( Dont Scam them >,<)   Room of trade is where u trade with guildies( Dont Scam them >,<) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 2:05 pm

.dkbrawl wrote:
ur giving me a nice comment ... some evil bunny huh? lol!
lol o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room of trade is where u trade with guildies( Dont Scam them >,<)   Room of trade is where u trade with guildies( Dont Scam them >,<) Empty

Back to top Go down

Room of trade is where u trade with guildies( Dont Scam them >,<)
Page 1 of 1