Welcome To Chaotic DemonZ Guild Page!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Chaotic DemonZ Guild Page!

Rumble Fighter guild Chaotic DemonZ will Fight to tha top

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FreshTeenJC

Location : Some where were u die and stuff and u see fire and stuff and some more stuff those wiggly stuff

JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!! Empty
PostSubject: JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!!   JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 2:43 pm

VCx guild=JDaniel he is a spy from VCx he is trying to get every weakness in each member we got

OG clan = the leader of OG clan may want to have a rematch on the guild war

Robocop= they also wanted a rematch but be careful they also have a spy but i dunno who it is and i'lle go digsiuse my self as a member of them to know the spy.
and they think dkbrawl is a bich no offense brawl thats wat they said!!!!!

black shinobi tigers= a private guild which is i'm one of the member but i'm just a spy to know wat there up to. and they r also trying to know our weaknesses

AND THATS IT I'LLE GIVE U MORE INFO
TO BE CONTINUE
THIS INFO WILL SELF DISTRUCT IN 1 SECONDS
GET AWAY FROM UR COMPUTER IF U WANNA LIVE lol!
Back to top Go down
http://chaoticdemonZ.forumotio.net
.dkbrawl

.dkbrawl

PostSubject: Re: JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!!   JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 2:44 pm

umm ty? lol!
Back to top Go down
.dkbrawl

.dkbrawl

PostSubject: Re: JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!!   JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 2:44 pm

i didnt even fite against the robocops in the guild war o_o lol!
Back to top Go down
.dkbrawl

.dkbrawl

PostSubject: Re: JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!!   JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 2:46 pm

and they call me a bich scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
FreshTeenJC

Location : Some where were u die and stuff and u see fire and stuff and some more stuff those wiggly stuff

PostSubject: Re: JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!!   JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 2:48 pm

dkbrawl they know u from someone in there guild that been spying on u haven't u notice
Back to top Go down
rf-lioncub

rf-lioncub

PostSubject: Re: JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!!   JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:16 pm

FreshTeenJC wrote:
dkbrawl they know u from someone in there guild that been spying on u haven't u notice
whos jc o.o so many random people joining forums o.o
Back to top Go down
.dkbrawl

.dkbrawl

PostSubject: Re: JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!!   JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:21 pm

OMG STALKERS??? lol! affraid
Back to top Go down
.dkbrawl

.dkbrawl

PostSubject: Re: JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!!   JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:25 pm

fresh u make everything sound so serious for a peace ful game Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
.dkbrawl

.dkbrawl

PostSubject: Re: JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!!   JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:27 pm

wait actually RF isnt peaceful my bad.... its so violent Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
.dkbrawl

.dkbrawl

PostSubject: Re: JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!!   JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:57 pm

WOW I KNOW JDANIEL
Back to top Go down
.dkbrawl

.dkbrawl

PostSubject: Re: JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!!   JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:58 pm

I TESTED HIM AND I GUESS HE WAS PRETENDING HE SUCKED or hes just a noob IDK BUT DANIEL STICK THIS LOL SIGN UP UR BUT lol!
Back to top Go down
LiLVi3TBo1

PostSubject: Re: JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!!   JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:17 pm

Trigga sents spies on us?
Dammit well when we gonna guild war em, cuz trigga pms me asking for a guild war.
Back to top Go down
iambetterthenux3

iambetterthenux3

PostSubject: Re: JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!!   JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 12:46 am

lol this is my cuzin he is one of my best cuz's hes the one given me astros Very Happy U ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but u right stuff lol thats serious lol be cool and relax like me geek + flower = afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.chaoticdemonZ.forumotion.net
FreshTeenJC

PostSubject: Re: JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!!   JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 4:17 am

u know DemonAli to tell u this post cuz he wants me too and i've been telling him a lot of secret stuff that any of u.

ITS JUST TOP SECRET IF U WANNA GET ALL OF THE INFO
GO TO TEXAS OR NEW MEXICO AND CHE CK THE PLACE
CALED AREA 51!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
.dkbrawl

.dkbrawl

PostSubject: Re: JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!!   JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:44 am

x.x ur serious?
Back to top Go down
.dkbrawl

.dkbrawl

PostSubject: Re: JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!!   JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:45 am

iambetterthenux3 wrote:
lol this is my cuzin he is one of my best cuz's hes the one given me astros Very Happy U ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but u right stuff lol thats serious lol be cool and relax like me geek + flower = afro
a geek + flowers = cool o_o i'm ok with that
Back to top Go down
.dkbrawl

.dkbrawl

PostSubject: Re: JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!!   JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:45 am

now all i need are some flowers to become cool! flower lol!
Back to top Go down
FreshTeenJC

PostSubject: Re: JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!!   JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:17 pm

YEA PRETTY MUCH Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
FreshTeenJC

PostSubject: Re: JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!!   JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:28 pm

pretty much i'm seroise????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!!   JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

JUST INFO'S ABOUT GUILD'S SPYING ON US AND TRYING TO BEAT US!!!!
Page 1 of 1