Welcome To Chaotic DemonZ Guild Page!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Chaotic DemonZ Guild Page!

Rumble Fighter guild Chaotic DemonZ will Fight to tha top

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HOW COME PPL DON'T GET TO GO ONLINE? SCHOOL?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FreshTeenJC

Location : Some where were u die and stuff and u see fire and stuff and some more stuff those wiggly stuff

HOW COME PPL DON'T GET TO GO ONLINE? SCHOOL? Empty
PostSubject: HOW COME PPL DON'T GET TO GO ONLINE? SCHOOL?   HOW COME PPL DON'T GET TO GO ONLINE? SCHOOL? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 4:59 am

i'm always online but i just leave the computer while i go to school lol! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! but seroiusly i luv spamming emoticons HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHHEHE
Back to top Go down
http://chaoticdemonZ.forumotio.net
FreshTeenJC

Location : Some where were u die and stuff and u see fire and stuff and some more stuff those wiggly stuff

PostSubject: Re: HOW COME PPL DON'T GET TO GO ONLINE? SCHOOL?   HOW COME PPL DON'T GET TO GO ONLINE? SCHOOL? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:00 am

AND oh yea dkbrawl and lion r the only once posting a lot and the only once online a lot
Back to top Go down
http://chaoticdemonZ.forumotio.net
.dkbrawl

.dkbrawl

PostSubject: Re: HOW COME PPL DON'T GET TO GO ONLINE? SCHOOL?   HOW COME PPL DON'T GET TO GO ONLINE? SCHOOL? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:34 am

I'm just posting cuz i'm bored Sleep lol!
Back to top Go down
.dkbrawl

.dkbrawl

PostSubject: Re: HOW COME PPL DON'T GET TO GO ONLINE? SCHOOL?   HOW COME PPL DON'T GET TO GO ONLINE? SCHOOL? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:35 am

Nuuuuuuuuuu Schools in 2 days for me Crying or Very sad lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW COME PPL DON'T GET TO GO ONLINE? SCHOOL?   HOW COME PPL DON'T GET TO GO ONLINE? SCHOOL? Empty

Back to top Go down

HOW COME PPL DON'T GET TO GO ONLINE? SCHOOL?
Page 1 of 1